Genie Regulator Accessory Manifold
A low volume manifold designed specifically for gas sampling!
The Genie® Regulator Accessory Manifold consists of a Genie® Manifold with the following parts attached: pressure gauge, ball valve, and optional relief valve. It is designed to thread directly into any Genie® Membrane Probe Regulator™ or Genie® Regulator™ and provides a means to monitor regulator outlet pressure and block flow. It's straight-through sample flow path, minimal dead volume, and low internal volume make it Analytically Correct™ and help to preserve sample integrity. The optional relief valve is intended for the protection of the gauge only. The relief valve is not intended to protect any downstream equipment.
- Monitors regulator outlet pressure
- Blocks regulator outlet flow
- Helps preserve sample integrity
- Helps improve safety of personnel and equipment
- Minimal dead volume and surface area
- 1/10th the volume of a 1/4" NPT cross fitting
- Compact, Analytically Correct™ design
How many packets do you need?
Please measure the length, width, and height of your container, then enter their values in the fields below. All fields are required.
Total volume: in3
packet(s) of 7x13
packet(s) of 4x4
packet(s) of 2x2