Genie 702 Permanent Insertion Probe
Large enough for a 10’ install yet small enough to fit in an enclosure!
Liquid in a sample conditioning system can damage analyzers and lead to inaccurate sample analysis;
directly affecting the bottom line. Applying our Analytically Correct™ designs to your sampling system can prevent these occurrences.
Our Genie® Model 702 Permanent Insertion Probe™ is a simple, safe and economical solution to extract a representative vapor phase sample from a gas source. The 702 is designed for sampling at a specific depth in a pressurized pipeline; each length is customized up to 10 feet to fit your application. Our exclusive Pressure Balance™ technique allows you to effortlessly insert the probe without the need for additional tools or pneumatic and hydraulic methods. Once inserted, the installation housing can be replaced with a shorter one to accommodate partial retraction of the probe during pigging operations or placement into heated enclosures.
We are the only manufacturer that provides Analytically Correct™ membrane tipped sample probes for insertion inside a pipeline or vessel. Using a membrane tip conforms to API 14.1 and GPA 2166 standards. Our patented Genie® Membrane Probes™ are the most efficient means for separating entrained liquid from the sample at source conditions. Ball valves on top of the body and at the top of 12” housing, allow users to partially retract the probe for pigging or to safely and quickly remove pig-damaged probes without depressurizing the pipeline.
» DEMO VIDEO - Genie® 702 Permanent Insertion Probe™ Installation | Retraction | Removal
- Protects sample system from liquid and particulates
- Insertion and retraction without pneumatic or hydraulic methods
- Source conditions monitored while sampling
- API 14.1 and GPA 2166 standards compliance
- Installation and maintenance without depressurizing line
- Helps preserve sample integrity
- Increases safety of personnel
- Genie® Membrane Technology™
- Pressure Balance™ installation
- Partial retraction housing accommodates pigging operations or placement into enclosures
- Built-in ports and valves for purging vented gas
- Low profile above pipe
How many packets do you need?
Please measure the length, width, and height of your container, then enter their values in the fields below. All fields are required.
Total volume: in3
packet(s) of 7x13
packet(s) of 4x4
packet(s) of 2x2